You can buy thousands of James’s, and Kroos’s and Chicharitos, but there’s just ONE RONALDO. We can do without any player of the current squad, but not without Ronaldo. Without him, we can lose after we have been winning 2-0, without him the Portugal NT at home can lose to Albanian NT.
We don’t even know how lucky we are to have him.
According to TMZ: Lauren Bacall — one of the leading ladies of the Golden Age of Hollywood — is dead … TMZ has learned.
A family member tells us Bacall had a massive stroke Tuesday morning at her home.
Bacall — who famously starred with and married Humphrey Bogart — starred in a slew of…
"Am I the only one who thinks Thorin is at his sexiest at 195 years old? Oh he makes me weak with desire….ggrrrr."
- August 04: RA and LP were spotted at Washington Square, taking in the park entertainment.
- July 05: RA and LP have dinner with Fraser Kelly and his mom.
- July 04: The Crucible press night. LP was spotted at the lobby. He was also at the after party, mingling with RA’s co-stars.
- June 28: RA and LP were allegedly seen “walking together in one of the busiest and most touristy areas of London late in the morning”.
- June 27: LP was seen watching The Crucible and was later spotted leaving the theater with RA through the Pit Bar.
- June 25: RA’s Telegraph interview comes out.
- May 29: LP’s Buzzfeed interview comes out.
- December 25*: LP was spotted at Heathrow waiting for his brother.
- December 24: A (tipsy) fan says she spotted LP and RA at a bar in London.
- May 21: RA and LP watched the Tenacious D concert (with Peter Jackson and other cast members)
- November 22*: RA spends Thanksgiving with LP and his family.
- November 20: RA shipped a lot of his used household and personal effects from his flat in London to LP’s farm in New York.
- June 23: RA and LP (along with other cast members) go to Ian McKellen’s theater thing.
- June 10: RA and LP were spotted at a cinema in Wellington. They watched Prometheus.
* approximate date